Dec 10, 2013
Posted in Driver Errors >Windows Errors by admin
DICE doesnt care about hteir users too much, many AMD card and Nvidia users got problems with BF4 game release on PC. While for NViIA there are few fixes – ie creating user.cfg with extra options – for AMD Radeon cards the error: DirectX function “GetDeviceRemovedReason” failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG (‘The application device failed due to badly formed commands sent by the application” ** GPU AMD Radeon *** Series. Driver: 13.9 wont stop coming back. Doesnt matter if you upgrade to AMD beta drivers of 13.11 – it will still come and not let you play for longer than 10-20 minutes.
There is ONLY one fix so far, it doesnt make it great but:
you wont have directX errors
you will be able to play 1-3 rounds fully.
To fix AMD Battlefield 4 DirectX error on Windows:
Install 13.4 driver of AMD Catalyst – yes the oldie. This old driver works better for BF4 than their new fixed ones.
Hope DICE or AMD will see what differs those and make us able to play this great game.
To do this step by step:
Helped? Donate for my coffee!
1. Download driver here [if you know other url/backup please post in the comments]
2. Run it and choose ‘uninstall drivers’
3. Install AMD Catalyst 13.4 to fix Battlefield 4 DX errors
5. Play the game.
Jul 3, 2013
Posted in Problem Solutions by admin
Even tho this thing is rather simple i usualy find only bad posts or they make me use extra plugins.
While as usual – moving WP between domaisn or servers is easy. Here is steps:
1. Copy all files to new location [domain]
2. If domain is on new server – make php my admin dump of your mysql file
3. Upload all files to new domain
4. If domain is on new server create db and user, load the base and edit config.php. If new domain of wordpress is on same server – this is not needed. Yes moving wordpress between domains on same server is super easy.
5. Now load phpmyadmin and run following 3 commands in SQL:
UPDATE wp_options SET option_value = replace(option_value, ‘http://www.old-domain.com’, ‘http://www.new-domain.com’) WHERE option_name = ‘home’ OR option_name = ‘siteurl';
UPDATE wp_posts SET guid = replace(guid, ‘http://www.old-domain.com’,’http://www.new-domain.com’);
UPDATE wp_posts SET post_content = replace(post_content, ‘http://www.old-domain.com’, ‘http://www.new-domain.com’);
Now your wordpress has 100% updated links and permalinks and everything will work on new domain.