Rockstar games and STEAM did big fuckup on this one. Whoever buys Grant Theft Auto – Liberty City Episodes from STEAM wont be able to save game due to Games for Windows Live.
Do not expect STEAM or Winows support to help you.. All you will get is:
Additional keys are now available for Grand Theft Auto IV.
You can find your CD Key by right-clicking on the game in your Library and selecting ‘View Game CD Key’.
Please be aware that if you are unable to see your entire key at once, the product column, as well as the window itself, can both be resized. The column can be widened by dragging the black bar next to “Product Code”, and the window can be resized by dragging on the bottom right corner where the white dots appear.
If the ‘View Game CD Key’ option is not available, you may need to verify the game files for this game.
Title: Verifying Game Cache Files (GCF)
There is 100% working fix tho to get good game key for GTA – Liberty City Episodes
1. Make games.live.com account aka their shitty xbox one.
2. Make it as USA [if you have EU, make 2nd one]. Yes.. They are so wack You need to have USA account coz this will not work.
3. Put Your STEAM GTA EFLC code into redeem codes
4. Now uninstall STEAM game, and install Windows Live client and download game there.
**** 4a) Now it may work or.. You may get new error on logging in to account that Windows support wont ever reply: 8007005 policy=”MBI_SSL”
a) Uninstall Games For Windows and Live Thinge
b) Install all latest Windows updates
c) Reinstall their client
5. Download game and run.
6. When it asks for code, it will of course be bad one. Get back to Games for Windows site and click there ‘CD Verification Code’.
7. Paste this one – GTA Episodes From Liberty City works now without error.
And.. yes would be easier to install cracked version. It is last time i buy Rockstar game for PC. I will stick to PS3. Windows BLOWS.